Monday, November 06, 2006

Hardcover Photo Book

My photo book is now at the printers, I should have it by the end of the month. Below is a preview of the layout. I have had to reduce the size to fit in the available area. Click on the cover page to open the book and browse through each page.

If you haven't seen the Momento books, the quality is excellent. I have two other books I have done for work (links to students & Oaks Day), and Vicki produces wedding albums this way.

If you don't see the book preview above you will need to go to www.macromedia.com and click on the 'Get Adobe Flash Player' button, and follow the instructions.



2 comments:

Marilyn & Graeme said...

LOve it Love it Love it
How much to produce a book (per page ) I guess. Does it depend on how many photos per page. Is it all done on line (the page set up that is) Do you sell them and receive a reasonable return.

Marilyn & Graeme said...

Cheers Mark
I will get on to it.